Join Our Team
Be better with Bergamos
Defining our atmosphere with one word is easy: Teamwork.
Our team-based spa doesn’t rely on commissions or inspire angst over appointments – we work together to fill everyone’s schedule with great pay.
When you work with Bergamos, you get more than a paycheck, though.
We believe in continued education and niche-specific training that will help you hone your craft.
We honor your skills and value your time.We respect your knowledge and look to your feedback to make Bergamos a better place.
Simply put: We couldn’t do what we do without our team.The better you are, the better we are. And the better the experience for the clients we serve.
Have been with Bergamos for almost 14 years, so I guess, I like it here! I like that you have a voice to help improve treatments and flexibility to work on clients in your own way.
Get all the benefits of uptown IN town
Being able to have access to the best products, machines and facility makes what we love possible and gives us the opportunity to give great anti aging, acne and skin care for our clients. I also love every single one of my co workers. We all work well together and it feels like family
Giving healthy, luxorious, result driven facial treatments, insuring youthful skin longevity. At bergamos it's more than skin deep, it's skin value putting your best face forward.Love our team ! The kindness and respect we show one another is what envelopes our “spa space!” Our clients will feel special because together WE are all creating their excellent experience!
Wow what an honour to have my parents at the spa today! They loved it & felt all the wellness upon stepping in to the spa! The staff was so attentive & explanatory, huge part of what makes it run smooth, the spa was very clean, the waters perfect temperature. I'd pay to come in for the wellness circuit alone! Then add on the Amazing skilled workers & unique treatments wow!Go team Bergamos!
Be better with Bergamos.
Here are our current positions available
Bergamos Retreat, From Spa, Salon, Cafe and upscale Wine Bar, is looking for team members for this relaxation endeavor.
As a Winetenter, you will assist in our wine service and wine flights... also beer. Qualified candidates should possess some basic wine knowledge, a strong attention to detail, and a desire to be a part of building something great. Responsibilities will encompasses all elements of business; from spa to bar.
Тhis position requires a minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Our company culture is founded on mentorship and providing a solid foundation of skills to support our profession.
With some of the highest wages, as well as:
- Retirement Savings, offering both pre-tax and post-tax savings options with company matching.
- Formalized Mentorship program
- Dining Discounts Discounts at spa and salon
- Employee Recognition Awards
- On site Educational Classes Discounts on: spa products Uniform Attire
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Job Summary and Mission
- This position contributes to Bergamos Cafe' & Wine Bar's success by providing legendary customer service to all customers.
- This job creates the Bergamos Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Bergamos.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary.